Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwpt_compile.ipl error
System
Hi,
I have a problem on iwpt_compile.ipl. When I use "Preview" button from the GUI to combine DCR and TPL file to generate HTML, it works just fine. However, when I use the following command from the cmd line:
iwpt_compile.ipl -iw_pt-dcr [DCR_name] -pt [TPL_name] -iw_include-location .
I always get the error msg:
<ERROR>
iwov_xslt could not open:
/opt/interwoven/teamsite/tmp/cci/tst_iwov_xslt_xsl_8506
</ERROR>
tst_iwov_xslt_xsl_8506 is a copy of the xslt file included in the TPL. I checked the file permission it's 644 and owner is myself.
Anybody has any idea how to resolve this?
Many thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
Try like this
iwpt_compile.ipl -pt -iw_pt moo.tpl -iw_pt-dcr moo.dcr cow.dcr -iw_include-location . -ofile moocow.html
else send your whole command that you are shooting from command line.
Thanks Nicholas
Migrateduser
I solved the problem by adding "-iw_include-location [WA_path]" to the end of iwpt_compile.ipl, now it works. By adding ptlocal doesn't work for me.
KTReddy
I would like to take help as you already came across thru similar kind of issue with iwpt_compile.ipl error message when we use XSLT in TPL.
Here is my TPL:
============
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<iw_pt name="genericContent">
<iw_perl><![CDATA[
use File:
ath;
($dcr = iwpt_get_dcr_name()) =~ s|.*[\\/]WORKAREA[\\/].*?[\\/]|/|;
]]></iw_perl>
<iwov_xslt xsl_file="/intranets/oit/test.xsl" mode="ptlocal"><iw_include file="{iw_value name='$dcr'/}"/></iwov_xslt>
</iw_pt>
=============
Here is my XSL:
=============
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
xmlns:xsl="
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
version="1.0">
<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:value-of select="."/>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>
=============
I also copied dcr4.5dtd into /usr/iw-home/tmp/cci folder. If any one can send sample TPL and XSL, then that would be of great help.
We ran the following cmd:
/usr/iw-home/bin/iwpt_compile.ipl -iw_pt-dcr[DCR Path] -pt [TPL Path] -iw_include-location[WA Path]
When we saw the following error message, we checked the file which is [-rw------- 1 tkumbum iwdev 2116 Aug 17 11:44 tst_iwov_xslt_xml_9803].
<ERROR>
iwov_xslt could not open:
/usr/iw-home/tmp/cci/tst_iwov_xslt_xsl_9803
</ERROR>
Thanks,
KT