Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Exception starting Workflow Process
mtnuri
I'm trying to invoke the workflow process programmatically. I'm geting the following exception while starting the process. My version 3.1SP1+Hotfix B5
The POE library was not registered for cluster cnf4150v62
The following clusters have been registered:
at com.imanage.cms.api.workteam.impl.WorkflowTemplateImpl.addRunningProcessToK3(WorkflowTemplateImpl.java:94)
at com.imanage.cms.api.workteam.impl.WorkflowTemplateImpl.startProcess(WorkflowTemplateImpl.java:63)
at com.xis.workflow.workcasegenerator.WorkcaseGenerator.getSession(WorkcaseGenerator.java:71)
SessionManager sessionManager = SessionManager.getInstance();
session = sessionManager.createSimpleSession("Workflow", "cnf4150v62");
StandAloneWorkflowConfigsSetup workflowConfigSetup = sessionManager.makeStandAloneWorkflowConfigsSetup();
workflowConfigSetup.setAdminName("wfadmin");
workflowConfigSetup.setAdminDomain("");
workflowConfigSetup.setAdminPassword("########");
workflowConfigSetup.setLibraryName("MKTREPOS");
workflowConfigSetup.setWorkflowServerName("cnf4150v62");
sessionManager.setUpStandAloneWorkflowClient(workflowConfigSetup);
((SimpleSession) session).logon(loginID, password);
Library library = session.getLibraryByName("MKTREPOS");
Collection facilities = library.getAllFacilities();
Iterator facilityIterator = facilities.iterator();
while (facilityIterator.hasNext()) {
Facility facility = (Facility) facilityIterator.next();
Collection workspaces = facility.getAllWorkspaces();
Iterator workspaceIterator = workspaces.iterator();
while (workspaceIterator.hasNext()) {
Workspace workspace = (Workspace) workspaceIterator.next();
if (workspace.getName().equals("Workflow Forms")) {
Collection templates = workspace.getDeployedWorkflowTemplates();
Iterator templateIterator = templates.iterator();
while (templateIterator.hasNext()) {
WorkflowTemplate template = (WorkflowTemplate) templateIterator.next();
if (template.getName().equals("Simple")) {
WorkflowProcess process = template.startProcess("Simple", "Simple");
WorkflowNamedUdaAccessor accessor = process.getUdas();
}
}
}
}
}
session.ping();
session.logoff();
} catch (WorkteamException workteamEx) {
throw new WorkcaseException(workteamEx.getMessage(), workteamEx);
}
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JTNeville
What java are you using?
mtnuri
I am using JDK 1.4.2_03. for programmatic. It seems to me that POE Library is the authentication library. iManage has absolutely no documentation on its workroute API or any sample code. Its frustrating to work without it.
JTNeville
Mmm I abandoned Workroute when I upgraded us from 3.1 and haven't reimplemented it yet in 4.1 so take this with a grain of salt please; but the last I knew WorkRoute required 1.3.1 loaded on your local box to run the admin/design pieces properly. Members can still get away with the 1.4.2 line to use your WorkRoute implementation, but you the designer/admin will need to have both loaded on your workstation.
I would expect that the 4.1 release updated the required java, but if it's anything like 3.0/3.1 then you MUST have whatever java Interwoven supports to run WorkRoute without error.
As for documentation, do you have the SDK kit and it's included documentation, cabs and examples? It is available from Interwoven if not.
hth
jpayo
Hello:
I have a new question abaut invoking the workflow process programmatically.
Is possible to invoke (automatically) a workflow process when a workspace is created?
When the user creates a workspace, I (WorkSite) have to complete automatically some (hidden) metadata fields, whose values, depend on those that the user has introduced (in creation form) and a query.
How can I do this automatically? I had thought of invoking a workflow, when de workspace is created. Is this the best solution ??? Is this posible???
Thank you very much and excuses for my english.