I am trying to do a search of a facility and looking for workspaces based three properties (facility name, owner, workspace name). That is to say, I want to group all the workspaces by the facility name, sort it by the facility name, then group all the same owners, sort it by the owner name, and then sort by the workspace name.
Here is an example code (EXT::RESTORED_DATE is an extended MetaData field):
SearchArgument sArg = new SearchArgument();
sarg.setProfileCondition("EXT::RESTORED_DATE > " + date);
Collection criteria = new ArrayList();
criteria.add(new SearchArgument.OrderCriteriaItem("BASE:

ARENT_WORKSPACE_RSID", true));
criteria.add(new SearchArgument.OrderCriteriaItem("BASE:

WNER_TRUSTEE_RSID", true));
criteria.add(new SearchArgument.OrderCriteriaItem("BASE::NAME", true));
sarg.setOrderCriteria(criteria);
Collection tmp = f.searchWorkspaces(sarg);
When I run this code, it doesn't seem to sort by the three properties, it only seems to sort by the one of the criteria. When I just did it by the BASE::NAME, it seems to use case insensitivity when sorting. Is there a way to sort it with case sensitivity?