I want to invite you to take part in the session:
Eliminating the Human Error - Fundamentals in Business Process Modelling
at the Momentum Lisbon 2010 or at the Virtual Momentum afterwards.
The Breakout session will take part on thursday at 11 o'clock in Track 3.
What could you expect?
The presentation will be split in 3 main parts:
- Part 1: We will be talking about characteristics of human error in general and will identify ways how to eliminate or at least significantly reduce the human error in processes
- Part 2: I will illustrate with practical examples how a business process management system - here of course xCP - could help to eliminate the human error
- Part 3: In a walk-through you will see how easy it is to model a business process in Process Builder
I am open for any ideas you would like to have covered (as long as they fit into the session). Are there any special questions to be adressed?
Some words about me:
Starting at Documentum as a Consultant in 1999 (last century!) I worked for several years as a Consultant/Senior Consultant with the main focus on Solution Design and Project Management. Then I switched over to the Presales. In that role I already did presentations at several EMC/Documentum and external events.Additionally I am press- and analysts-spokesman for the EMC Information Intelligence Group in Germany. Besides the EMC Proven Professional Certificate as Technical Architect I am certified as "Certified Document and Imaging Architect CDIA+" by CompTIA, which is a product-independent certificate in the ECM-space.
Before joining Documentum I worked as Technical Support Engineer, Trainer and Consultant in a Company called "Sherpa Inc", which were market leader in the Product-Data-Management (PDM) area.Last but not least I am holding a degree in Electrical Engineering from the Technical University in Darmstadt.