Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 6.5 iwattrib flags
brave
I'm trying to determine when a directory has been deleted from a workarea but still exists in STAGING.
The command line reference says:
[indent]
Returned iwattrib -o flag values:
0x00010000—directory
0x00000002—deleted
The iwattrib CLT can also return a value that is the result of an bitwise OR operation. For
example, for a file that is a directory and private, iwattrib returns the value:
0x00050000
which is the result of 0x0001000 | 0x0004000.
[/indent]
This makes it seem like a deleted directory should be:
0x00000002 (BITWISE OR) 0x00010000 = 0x00010002
However, I get back 0x00000102 for deleted directories.
Am I doing the arithmetic wrong? What does a flag of 0x00000102 mean?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
If you use
iwattrib /vpath/to/directory objid
you see the id of the asset in iw-store in you case it is
0x00000102
use
iwattrib /vpath/to/directory -l
to see the list names of the attributest avaliable for the vpath.
You should use the object id when specifying the -o flag.