Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
single sign on
ruler
Guru's
All I'm trying to do is avoid having our users log in twice once on to a intranet portal and then to teamsite.
- once a user logs on to portal page outside TeamSite (in same domain, same server) in which they specify a username/password. This page has a link to cc pro and cc std. once they click on the link it take you into TeamSite without them having to login again.
So basically, I want to use the credentials they log in to the admin portal to log them into TeamSite transparently. My problem is what cookie info do I need to write in order to do this? Is it available? Is it the "AUTH" or "JSESSIONID" cookie that I'd need to write?
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet