Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite Search Services
System
I installed Teamsite Search SP2 last (after Teamsite SP2) and it has uninstalled my services. After speaking to support it was indicated that the correct way to install was in the following order.
1. Base TeamSite 6.5 release
2. Base Search 1.0 release
3. Search 1.0 Service Pack 2
4. TeamSite 6.5 Service Pack 2
Well, it's too late for that and installin Teamsite Search SP2 removed my Teamsite Search services.
Can anyone do me a favor and send my the commands listed in their Teamsite Search Services on a Windows 2000 or 2003 box. I need both. I'm going to try and run them before having to go throught the painfull process of uninstalling 2-3 and starting over again.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Got them from support. Thanks anyway.
Just a note, install the patches in the above order or, well, you won't be able to use Teamsite Search and you will have to uninstall down to base and re-install the patches in the correct order.
Live and Learn. It would help if the Teamsite Search SP2 was in the same location in the downloads area as Teamsite Search SP1 and Teamsite SP2. I might not have overlooked it.
MailingLabels203.rptdesign