Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Random data deploy performance
peklo
I have a datadeploy script config that is called from a workflow to convert ea's on a file to xml , no database connection or anything like that, as recommended by other posts.
The problem is the performance on this is random...sometimes really fast, sometimes so slow it create a queue and really messes things up.
When I bounce opendeploy and run the workflow the performance is good even if I run it on 40 files and does not seem to degregate, if opendeploy (or data deploy) is idle for a length of time or a file deploy happens (maybe) and I run the workflow, it seems to take much more time.
Any thoughts on why the random performance?
Here are the specifics.
Open Dploy 6.0 on solaris
Open deploy is on the same box as teamsite
the config file resides in OpenDeployNG/conf
the script is called from a workflow using the "start" command.
Thanks in advance for your help.
CP
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet