Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
A java connector to connect to TS
ksreenivas
Hi All,
I have a task of integrating a webapp [built using JSPs and servlets that is deployed on
JRun 4.0] with TeamSite Release 6.5.0. It will be great if someone could provide me some useful resources on java connector API.
Thanks,
Sreenivas
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ccprofessional
Have you looked at CSSDK documentation?
Migrateduser
You can access TS through Java by use of ContentServices / Web Services and CSSDK. I recommend reading the documentation, which may or may not answer your questions.
Dave
Current Environments:
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3 (x2 - diff. imp.)
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
ksreenivas
I searched in the Google for CSSDK documentation but Couldn't find any useful links. Can one of you provide them?
Migrateduser
The ContentServices SDK is an Interwoven product which is available on the support site for download. It is made available to customers who have purchased the developer server (I'm not sure if that is the precise name).
hth,
lissa