Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Post Installation Steps for Teamsite 6.5 SP2
IWguy
Installing TS 6.5 - SP2 on a W2K3 server and i was performing the post install steps.
Ran through them all fine with the exception of the " iw-home\iw-perl\bin\iwperl "d:\Program files\Interwoven\Teamsite\bin\make_toolkit.ipl" step.
Upon running this command, I received the following error/statement
./etc/webapp.ver was not found
Are you sure you are in the right directory?
I checked the c:\iw-home\etc\ directory and the file does not exist there (though it does exist in 18 other locations under iw-home).
Anyone else run into this before and got around it?
Thanks,
/D
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi,
./etc/webapp.ver shold be in the context of your customer_src web application,
something like /iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src/etc is the right path...
If you want to build your web application, you have to start the make_tollkit command
within the directory customer_src.
All necessary information for building the webapp are documented in the uicg.650a.cg.pdf guide...
Stefan
IWguy
That makes sense - the instructions weren't clear on that.
Thanks for the help (and I even got a reply before I'm heading to bed - score!)
/D
crosstab.zip