Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Authentication problem using CS SDK
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.5 SP1
Windows 2003
I am doing some testing of some custom servlets and jsps within the content center customer toolkit. I am simulating the expiration of a cookie by changing the date on the server after making an initial request. I am properly being forwarded to the login screen, and the login is processed successfully. however, when I inspect the contents of the IWAUTH cookie after the login, I am getting the old value, causing my code to throw a CSExpiredSession exception. The cookie is set properly on the local host.
To get the session value, I am doing a request.getCookies and scanning for the IWAUTH cookie and then getting its value. Is there something I need to do to force the request object to update?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet