Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS Server IP changed
sandy_27_1111
Hi,
My TS server IP has changed. now my teamsite service is not running and whenever I try to make it stat it reports a error saying security token is missing
I am gussing that this occured because of the IP change in the machine, Are there any steps we need to follow, so that TS recognizes the new IP
Thx & Regards
Sandy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I think you need to get/generate a new license key for the TeamSite server - which you can do on the Support site
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Nicholas
I changed the IP of my TeamSite machine and it is working fine. It bounded with ehternet device MAC address not with IP. Well I am on 6.5 W2K.
Thanks Nicholas