Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
reviewer problem
Bhargav Coca
I am on Teamsite 6.5 on windows, I am attaching my workflow which is a simple concurrent workflow which has reviewers selected from a Multi select box. I had it designed for one or more reviewers. Now i wanted to change it to 0 or more reviewers. For some reason when ever, i do not select any reviewers my revierwer array gives me a null or space, so everytime it is taking the number of reviewers to be 1 , how can i get rid of this problem, please someone help me in this regard, i am attaching the workflow with this post.
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Do you think you could try to provide a more detailed pointer to where in all that code you are having problems?
What is the name of the variable? (
@review_spec_args
?)
How are you configuring things?
etc.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
NoOfRows_Problem.zip
Bhargav Coca
yes fish, there is one in the under Perl posts in devnet. The problem is i am not getting number of reviewers to be zero, even though i choose nothing from the reviewers select box.
Thanks
Bhargav Coca
I have the number of reviewers to be "Zero" But this workflow still says that "Author Work" is still in progress, it has when i see the workflow in debug mode, the auhtor work or any related tasks are not being activated. Plese advice.
Thank You
Adam Stoller
It's still not clear to me what you're asking for help on.
You've now got Reviewers to be "Zero" (is it "Zero" or '0'?)
Perhaps if you enabled debug mode in your workflow and posted the instantiated job description file (in the case where no reviewers are selected) it might be easier to see what you're talking about.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Bhargav Coca
I got that resolved, than you so much for your help. The problem was in looping through the unwanted tasks.
Thank you
report_requested.txt
sample_data.txt
Bhargav Coca
Hello Fish,
I am stuck here again. The thing is the workflow works for "0" and more reviewers. But the email task fails when there are "0" reviewers. I am no talking about the email task for reviewers. But the Success email task or deployment email task , are these email tasks dependent on reviewers? I am confused. Here is my workflow, please let me know what part i am over looking.
Thank you
Adam Stoller
I don't feel like waiding through the WFT - if you turn on debugging and generate a job description file for when there are 0 reviewers it will be a lot easier for you (and/or us) to debug.
My guess is that the problem is with a PT that might be looking for reviewers - but it could be something else. It will be a lot easier to debug from the generated job description file.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com