Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
<replicant>
woocash
Hello, my first post here...
I'm migrating some DCR's from version 6.0 to 6.5, and am running into a problem with replicants.
A part of my datacapture reads:
<item name="Paragraph">
<replicant min="1" max="30">
<item name="Title">
<label>Blue Heading</label>
<textarea cols="80" required="f" rtf="t" wrap="virtual" external-editor="visualformat" />
</item>
<item name="Text">
<label>Text</label>
<textarea cols="80" required="f" rtf="t" wrap="virtual" external-editor="visualformat" />
</item>
</replicant>
</item>
this is a code from v6 and is giving me an error when I try it in v6.5
I've read the manual and it seems that in v6.5 I can do a replicant on an <item> itself, but i'd like to preserve the structure of the original.
So my question is can the <replicant> tag be placed inside an <item> tag in v6.5? I tried putting it inside and I tried this:
<replicant min="1" max="30">
<item name="Paragraph">
<item name="Title">
<label>Blue Heading</label>
<textarea cols="80" required="f" rtf="t" wrap="virtual" external-editor="visualformat" />
</item>
<item name="Text">
<label>Text</label>
<textarea cols="80" required="f" rtf="t" wrap="virtual" external-editor="visualformat" />
</item>
</item>
</replicant>
but still no go...
Can anyone help, or point me in the right direction (other than RTFM) please?
Thanks
Lucas
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JonathonG
You don't use the "replicant" tag any longer. You just place the min and max on the item or container. In your case, I believe you want a container:
<container name="Paragraph" min="1" max="30">
<item name="Title">
...
</container
Jonathon
Interwoven Developer
Allstate, Inc.
woocash
Thank you - that's what I thought, I'll use the container instead.
initial.jpg
current.jpg
final.jpg