Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Replicants to containers
mpal
Hi All,
I migrated from TS 5.5.2 to TS 6.1 and OS : Solaris
If I move from replicants to containers, will there be any change in the way these containers are invoked in javascript (for validating fileds), when we compare it with that of replicants.
We are using datacapture 5.0 dtd
The below code snippet is being used in 5.5.2. I need to know whether the same syntax will support for containers also.
var addr = IWDatacapture.getItem("/address[1]/name");
Thanx in advance
Mpal
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ravio
I don't really get what you are asking here. However if you are going to introduce additional Containers to wrap around some existing items, then the XPATH references will change
Adam Stoller
If you are changing something like:
<replicant min="1" max="10" ...>
...
</replicant>
to:
<container min="1" max="10" ...>
...
</container>
there is no change to the xpath structure of the DCR and no supporting code should have to change (unless you had something explicitly looking for the string "replicant").