Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Datadeploy module compatibility with Mysql?
System
Although the documentation states that the DataDeploy module for OD 6.0.2 is compatible with Mysql, I have had no luck in getting it to work properly.
I'm using a very simple configuration file which contains a very simple query which I have working on an Oracle database currently, but am flustered as to why it doesn't play well with Mysql. I have the xml-formatted-data outputting to a file and the file is basically empty (except for the XML which would contain the data). My query currently is "SELECT 1", which should return SOMETHING.
Am I missing something or is this not yet implemented?
Dave
Environments:
(1,2) TS6.5, TS6.5SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
MySQL is indeed supported and tested.
You may want to open a case with Tech Support to help you sort this out.
Todd Scallan
Sr. Dir. Product Mgt.
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Migrateduser
Todd,
Thanks for the reply. So, if Mysql is supported in the DataDeploy module for OD 6.0.2, why is the driver then not included in <od-home>/drivers? Which drivers should I have with this package?
Thanks,
Dave
Environments:
(1,2) TS6.5, TS6.5SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
Migrateduser
Check the OD Release Notes for supported drivers. Some are included in the package, some are not. Depends on license redistribution rules from the respective database vendors.
Todd Scallan
Sr. Dir. Product Mgt.
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com