hi, I have a teamSite form that has a location text box that can only be populated using the callout box (get_locations.cgi). Users select a location listed in this box and it gets placed in the text box. However, because of this the user cannot just delete the entry later on and there is no 'none' value in the callout box. Can anyone please suggest how I could implement a 'clear' button for this field?thanks.
Ok, so put a button next to the field with a label of 'Clear'. When the user clicks the button, have an onCallout event that clears the field. This is pretty simple formapi stuff, read up on it in the manuals.~Jeff
...... Users select a location listed in this box and it gets placed in the text box. ......there is no 'none' value in the callout box.........
I would really appreciate this help since i am very new to scripting and dont have any manuals to look up.