Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Install on Linux/Solaris - Command Line Only
mmagpayo
Has anyone ever done a Linux or Solaris install of WSMP without using a GUI?? I'm trying to find a way to install via command-line only... The other issue I run across is trying to run the Configuration Manager and Library Manager, which also require a GUI, so setup/configuration in those would require some way on command line as well. I tried searching for 'linux install', 'command line', and even just 'install' and I did not find anything related to this issue. If anyone has any ideas or knows of a resource to help with this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dbguy
MP Server requires a GUI for install and setup. There is no way around it at this time.