Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
anyone know CVS ?
nipper
Got a quick question.
Have code in CVS, content in TS
Looking for an automated way to publish the last tag (?) from CVS.
is there a command that I can get a list of the latest Edition equivalents ?
I can see what I need with
cvs history -t Version_1
but Version_2 will come out & 3... I need a consistant way to verify we have the correct
data.
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
I seen a thread on CVS sometimes before, may be that will help.
skip11
Andy,
I know CVS pretty well, but I don't understand this statement:
cvs history -t Version_1
but Version_2 will come out & 3...
are you saying that when you spec tag Version_1 you get the code for _2 and _3 ? If so,
make sure the entire tree is checked in and tag it again as a test. Then re-run the
history. You may also a lock file problem on the branch.
regards,
R.Barger
Credit Suisse Group
Zurich, Switzerland
nipper
No, I mean the current release (Edition equivilent) is Version_1
There is new code checked in to CVS, which will make Version_2
Is there a query to ask CVS what the latest Edition/Release/whatever is ?
understand ?