Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Team site login problem
navbar
When I try to log into the TeamSite Content Center Professional I get the following error message:
"A property was not set in the configuration file"
Any ideas why this problem occurs.
Thanks,
Navneet.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
usually this means license key issues
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
navbar
Hi,
I run the TS diagnostics script:
A prt of the xml output says that:
"[Wed Oct 26 09:23:34 2005] TEnvironment::Freeze freeze until Thu Oct 26 09:23:33 2006
[Wed Oct 26 09:23:35 2005] TEnvironment::Freeze freeze until Thu Oct 26 09:23:33 2006
[Wed Oct 26 09:23:35 2005] [Wed Oct 26 09:23:35 2005] TEnvironment::Freeze extend freeze to Thu Oct 26 09:23:35 2006
TEnvironment::Freeze extend freeze to Thu Oct 26 09:23:35 2006
"
How do I un-freeze the TS?
Thanks for all your help.
Regards,
Navneet.
Adam Stoller
You should RTFM the Administrator's Guide and/or the CLT Manual regarding the "iwfreeze".
However - unfreezing it may not help too much if it's being automatically frozen based on system resource depletion - which means you need a System Administrator as well as TeamSite Administrator involved in resolving the problem.
If you don't understand this - don't bother posting - the people you need to talk to are either already on-site or the project is hopelessly floundering in need of someone who actually knows what they're doing.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
navbar
Thanks for the quick responses I got from the experts of this forum. The issue is resolved now. I tried logging in after around 2 hours and it just worked.
Regards,
Navneet.
Nicholas
Did you restarted machine?
navbar
Yes I got the server where the application is installed restrted, it started to work some 40-50 minutes after that.
Regards,
Nav
ReplicatePSGR.rptdesign
Nicholas
You mean when you start just after that it was not working but about 45 minute, it started working automatically. STRANGE