Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite group email notification
helloworld
I can not found the reference about how to send the email notification to TeamSite group.
It is only way to do this by loop through the group tree?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
try to obfuscate your post even further .. hopefully you get more replies
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
No. You could have customize your email tpl and have it iterate through the group tree and add them to the "To:" or "Cc:" or "Bcc:" line. I assume you're trying to avoid sending one email per recipient?
Dave
Environments:
(1,2) TS6.5, TS6.5SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
helloworld
gzevin,
The case is that in the previous version(before 6.5), we use os group for send mail, the mail will be automatically distributed to all the members of the group by os. Now, in the 6.5 version, we have TeamSite group, that is not define in os but TeamSite. So I raised this question.
helloworld
Dave,
Thanks! I have this idea too, but I wonder whether some module of TeamSite to do that.