Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deployment Agent Web Client Problem win 2003 iis6
MattRazor
I am having a problem with the deplyment agent web client. I have parent paths enabled and I can logon into it fine. However when I want to create a project and I fill in the information to connect to a mediabin server and I click browse, I get a MB Connection failure everytime. Does anybody know how to solve this issue.
This seems to happen on any windows 2003 box.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Furthermore, this is just on 4.5.1
msnider
This is a known issue with 4.5.1. You can contact support to obtain a patch to fix it.
Mark
MattRazor
Why is this patch not generally available on the support site?
MattRazor
I go the patch, thank you