Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Livesite installation of oracle example DB
bertrand
Hi,
I just installed Livesite on a vmware test environment.
I followed instructions from the installation manual and it went fine.
I'm now trying to follow the admin manual to get some sample application installed. I installed Oracle 9, and now I'm stuck at the sample db installation : I can't locate any db.zip file in Livesite installation folders.
After the installation on my teamsite box, I get the following folders :
c:\livesite\lib
c:\livesite\opendeploy
c:\livesite\teamsite
c:\livesite\livesite
After installation of the frontend site in another vmware I get the following folders :
c:\livesite\enduser
c:\livesite\lib
c:\livesite\opendeploy
In the admin PDF page 9 it's written I should find c:\livesite\db\db.zip and I do not. Of course it's also not anywhere on the drive.
Any idea ?
Thx a lot in advance !
Bertrand
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shanon
Hi Bertrand,
Which version of LiveSite are you installing? I assume it's 2.1. If so, then it appears that the documentation is not accurate as LS 2.1 does NOT require a database. Those instructions are most likely from the 2.0 environment where a DB was needed.
HTH,
Shanon
-shanon.
--------------------------
Sr. Solutions Engineer
Interwoven, Inc.
shanon@interwoven.com
bertrand
Hi,
So 2.1 would run without database ? That is a biiig change between 2.0 and 2.1. Have you any other info ? Maybe I would better go back to 2.0 then to have a good documentation to work with.
Thx for your help.
Bertrand