Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Caption Replacement
Nicholas
Someone could explain the caption replacement? where I could find the related information?
Thanks Nicholas
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JTNeville
What are you talking about? Do you mean in the View Sets, changing the captions associated with different tasks, images and dialog boxes?
Nicholas
I also don't know much about. Just that we could change the captions for workspace, project etc.
Thanks Nicholas
JTNeville
*I think* what you want is in the viewset tool.
Log into config.jsp then go to View Set Manager. Click Add, choose a name and a description. Now you can edit that viewset (just click it at the root View Set window and now a huge chunk of the UI look and feel is exposed. Don't edit the default viewset. Once you have made your changes you can then apply that viewset to a facility of your choice in the Facility Manager option in the Worksite MP Web COnfiguration Tools root window. Different facilities can have different viewsets as well. Accounts that access the Facility Manager option need to be specified as Facility Admin (Administrators) in the backend tool for each facility. There is a hotfix/technote? I forget that will allow an account specified as a facility manager to login to the system as a user as well - fyi.