Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Which API or SDK do I need?
System
Hi everyone,
I am new to this so excuse me if I sound a little ignorant.
My customer already owns Imanage (document manager) and I am being asked to develop an interface from an exisiting web based application written in ASP so that a user can click on a button o display all documents related to a displayed record.
We will use some of the fields to perform a search and once the documents are found to display a list in Imanage so that the user can open up the ones of interest.
My plan is to create an ActiveX control that is installed on the desktop. The control would then interface to the client side Imanage API.
On the otherhand Imanage may already have a control like this for webbased apps.
My question is this: What is the name of the SDK my client must have to do this? Are htere any code examples on how this can be achieved?
Any help is appreciated.
Costas
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet