Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD 5.6 and 6.X config compat ?
nipper
I thought OD 6 can use OD 5.6 config files.
This was sent to me by support:
Having said that I also have a concern about the deployment configuration file you have. Please use OD 601 admin GUI to create the deployment configuration file since the XML formation in OD 601 differs from OD 560. This may help to some extent.
Have other people rewritten their config files for OD 6 ? Todd, what is the official line on this ?
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi Andy,
I've taken my OD5.5.1 configs to OD6.0.2, without any changes and problems.
Stefan
Adam Stoller
If you're not making use of any of the new functionality that is provided for in the new DTD - you should be perfectly okay to use the 5.x DTD's syntax.
You should probably consider "upgrading" your config files eventually - but you should be okay for the time being as far as I know.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
Well stated.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com