Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Event Registry - available events
rrose
Hi,
I would like to know , does event registry supports only OnItemChange and other events as mentioned in manual or can we create a event on OnSelect, or onMouse events like one which are usually available with java script.
My requirement is I want to trigger the javascript, as soon as I enter the select box. I implemented the event with OnItemChange but I have to explicity leave the select box, in order to trigger event.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
No, it does not support other events.
If you wanted to do that, you might be able to hack something with javascript, but I wouldn't recommend it, as there's a good chance it will break with an upgrade or a patch.
~Jeff
rrose
Thanks for your reply Jeff.