Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Netbackup not completing since installing SP2 for TS 6.5
cat5
On Mar 3 I installed SP2 and a hotfix (KB 1631). Since that time, Netbackup will not complete a backup for the server. I realize this is pretty a far stretch as a possible reason for the backup failing, but it's too coincidental to overlook. Netbackup is used to back up everything BUT iw-store and the Y: drive and backups still fail. (Windows backup is used in a script to first freeze the store, backup to a bkf file, then thaw the store. Isn't there a better way to do this?)
Did SP2 make some subtle change to the file system or something? Win2K SP4 is the OS.
*I see now that this is the wrong forum. My apologies, and I'll find the correct one.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet