Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Go SOX!
brandon1
Go SOX!
Current Project: TS 6.1
Environment: Windows
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
brandon1
Congrats Chicago White Sox!!!!!!!!
Current Project: TS 6.1
Environment: Windows
jbonifaci
It should have been the Twins, but I guess congratulations are in order...
reddyl
Boston Red SOX, Chicago White SOX, Chicago Cubs next year
brandon1
Would not want the cubs to lose the "luvable losers" mystique would we?
Current Project: TS 6.1
Environment: Windows
jbonifaci
I'd love to see the cubbies win next year. I'm a Twins fan first, a Cubs fan second. So if the Twins can't do it, Go Cubbies!!!
brandon1
As a White Sox fan, even I would root for the Cubs if they somehow by the grace of **** made into the play offs even.....
Current Project: TS 6.1
Environment: Windows
jbonifaci
As a Twins fan though, I just can't bring myself to do it...
JTNeville
I'm a Twins fan first, a Cubs fan second.
Oh my that certainly is illegal in the Official Rules of Rooting
Migrateduser
baseball? do ppl watch that still? zzzzzzzzz
go steelers!
WoW Profile
TS 6.5 SP1
OD 6.0.2
log.zip
brandon1
I can only stomach post season baseball. Too many individual regular season games that have no affect on the outcome.
Current Project: TS 6.1
Environment: Windows
jbonifaci
I am still boycotting the NFL until a time that the Vikings hire a real head coach. The position is currently pretending to be filled by some guy who should be coaching High School teams at best.
brandon1
The vikings need to get their sexual appetities in check first.
Current Project: TS 6.1
Environment: Windows
jbonifaci
They all do it, most are just better at not getting caught. I just want a real coach.
Migrateduser
thats what u get when u trade moss and have yer players cought on a floating brothel
WoW Profile
TS 6.5 SP1
OD 6.0.2