The extra points should not be an issue. Although your example "doc_travel (ecm. ..). doc" shows a space after the last point and before "doc". This might be the issue.
No ,I do not think the problem comes from here (you can see example attached).
Thanks
In your screenshot, it looks like the object name ends with ".1". If the file extension is not in the object name, then MIME type used to open the appropriate application will not work. What happens if you copy the document and rename it such that it ends with ".1.doc"?
Word icon is set when a document is imported. WDK/DFC associated word icon based on the file extension. When you download the file for viewing/editing (using another computer), if the file extension is not set correctly upon export, the local computer may not know how to launch the document. As a good test, try to Export the document to local computer and see if Word launches by double clicking the file.
I did the test, the document is ouver with Microsoft WORD
Did you rename the file with extension within the repository and see if it opens correctly? I tried a document called "1.2.3.4.doc" and it opens fine using Webtop 6.5 SP2.
yes I did that.
Thank you very much.
Are you still having same problem after renaming the file?