Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unrecognized TeamSite Users
System
I spent about half the day wrestling with this, so I thought I'd post it in case anyone else has the issue.
(We are using W2K with TS6.5 integrating Active Directory)
If you have a user that is correctly added to the right domain, as well as to the appropriate TeamSite roles, but is not being recognized, you may have to disable the account caching in TeamSite to clear it.
To do so, in your iwserver section in iw.cfg, please add the following:
account_info_cache=false
And run iwreset -a. That will force TeamSite to disable the cache. Ask the user to log in again. If it does the trick, you can comment it out and run another iwrest -a.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet