Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Extending WOM
magikandrea
Hi, I must extend the oject model to set new properties for documents.
I've got a question about migrating the libraries. My cluster is composed by two servers (say srv1 and srv2).
Reading the "WSMPObjectModelExtensionGuide.pdf" document I find that before running the "deployMyProjec.bat" file I must stop all the server processes with the exception of the Process Manager.
In this case do I have to start only the Process Manager on each server (srv1 and srv2)?
After running the "deployMyProjec.bat" file from one server do I have to copy some file or folders on the other server?
Thank you very much for your help.
Andrea
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dada
Hi Andrea,
Start the Process Manager in both the servers (say srv1 and srv2). Open the configuration manager and stop all the server processes (Notification, Workroute MP etc.) running on that server. Then execute the batch file which will change the object model in the library database. You execute the batch file only in one server. You don't need to copy any file or folder from one server to another. But it is better to take the backup of the library in the database before migrating the library.
Regards
Tushar Swarnakar
magikandrea
Hi,
I tried to extend my libraries, but I receive the following error:
Wed Nov 02 17:24:11.315: INFO [main] PmClientPool.getAvailablePmClientInCluster: Could not find available PmClient for server mfworksite2
Wed Nov 02 17:24:11.315: ERROR [main] LibrarayMigrate ended with error(s)...
Wed Nov 02 17:24:11.315: ERROR [main] error: exception=java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.imanage.cms.t1.librarymigrate.ImLibraryMigrateMain.run(ImLibraryMigrateMain.java:145)
at com.imanage.cms.t1.librarymigrate.ImLibraryMigrateMain.main(ImLibraryMigrateMain.java:42)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.imanage.cms.fc.main.CmsInvokerMain.executeMainMethod(CmsInvokerMain.java:103)
at com.imanage.cms.fc.main.CmsInvokerMain.execute(CmsInvokerMain.java:43)
at com.imanage.cms.fc.main.CmsInvokerMain.main(CmsInvokerMain.java:27)
What does this mean?
JTNeville
Looks like the impm service or instance isn't started on that server.
magikandrea
Well, I started the PM service on both servers and stopped cms, indexer, james, notification and replication processes.
So I think that the PM process is running...
magikandrea
Hi, I found what was wrong.
My servers have three network connections so the libmigrate tool gave that error. Whe removed one and everything worked fine.
Andrea
JTNeville
Actually what the error likely is a gateway routing error (from having more than one NIC card and some services only using the default route), not simply having multiple NICs. But glad you sorted it out.