I do not have a Documentum License yet. I thought that I am able to download xCP Developer Edition.
I went to https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-7850 and tried to download download xCP Developer Edition using link https://emc.subscribenet.com/control/dctm-eval/product?child_plneID=310933&displayDetailedLicenseQuantity=null.
The links bring me to https://emc.subscribenet.com/control/dctm-eval/login?nextURL=%2Fcontrol%2Fdctm-eval%2Fproduct%3Fchild_plneID%3D310933%26displayDetailedLicenseQuantity%3Dnull. And the page wants LoginID/pwd. The login I use for powerlink.emc.com does not work. Neither does login I use for community.emc.com. Is not the xCP Developer Edition free? If so, why I see “You can download the trial software here >>” link – usually a “trial software” can be download for free.
AFAIK, xCP Developer Edition is only available to users who have powerlink acct (which is to say user who have a valid support contract with EMC). I believe the Content Server Developer Edition is free to download to the public, just not xCP version.
xcp 1.5 install completed but the java method server does not appear to be running. I do not see the method server log folder created but the service says started. Did anybody encounter this issue?