Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How can i make javacallout
SridharK
Hello friends,
I have seen the PDF for Teamsite Forms Publisher 6.5, in which it was mentioned of javacallout, i havent got any specific implementation for that.
I wanted to call a java routine which i have implemented in a class, in my perl file. can any body give me some tips to achieve this, do i have to set some parameters, i am using teamsite 5.5 on windows platform, i would be highly thankful for any help.
Thanks
Sridhar.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
SridharK
oops,
sorry guys the environment is TS 6.5 not TS 5.5 and i would like to make javacallout from my DCT to populate some item like a textbox or textarea.
sridhar
Edited by SridharK on 10/27/05 06:45 AM (server time).
Nicholas
I thnk, its taken off from 6.x but you could try writing some cgi wrapper for java programs
Thanks Nicholas
software.rptdesign
Johnny
What exactly are we talking about - are you referring to an inline command inside of a DCT?
That can be any executable.. If you needs this to be a java class, I would recommend calling some sort of .bat / .cmd script that set's up the appropriate environment to run your class.
John Cuiuli