Hello guys,
It is me again with same problem I posted before

I have one application that wrap some iManage functions (especialy open file dialog). the problem is
When user picks up File->Open in MS Word in
classic mode iManage dialog is open with predefined folder (Workspace location under certain server).
When execute my code, however completely different folder is onened in my DocOpenDlg!!!jny gave me registry key where last opened folder is stored and I read the key before showing DocOpenDlg
This is my code
sDefaultLocation = GetRegistryValue("HKEY_CURRENT_USER", "Software\Interwoven\WorkSite\8.0\iManExt\BrowseDlg\Last Location", "Path")
Set oOpenDlg = CreateObject("IIntegrationDlg.DocOpenDlg") 'New IIntegrationDlg.DocOpenDlg
With oOpenDlg
.NRTDMS = objDMS
.SingleSel = False
.CloseOnOK = True
aCommands(1) = "
@1@&Add Copy"
.CommandList = aCommands
'*** support older version which do not have
'***.DefaultLocation property
On Error Resume Next
.DefaultLocation = sDefaultLocation
Err.Clear
On Error GoTo xEndfFileOpenDlgClassic
.Show hwnd
outvDocuList = .DocumentList
outnSelectedCommand = .CommandSelected
End With
What is the difference between my code and Interwoven's one in MS Word Add-in that causes different initial folders in DocOpenDlg?Thank you in advance
Galin Iliev
Senior Software Developer