Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Permission Problems tagging from WF external task.
dazzlad
Hi,
I am using Teamsite 6.1 SP2 on windows server 2003
In a workflow external task I am trying to set EA's with metatagger suggested data using a command like:
d:\iw-home/bin/iwmtbatch.bat -suggest -nocontext -save "Y:\NA\main\PFPortal\WORKAREA\content\Files\nameof_file.xls"
I get a message like:
SYSTEM has no write permission for Y:\NA\main\PFPortal\WORKAREA\content\Files\nameof_file.xls
I ran the command from the does prompt and all works well ( i can see metatagger suggested ea's on the file).
I tried to give the windows SYSTEM account full control over the file in the backing store but got the same error message.
I have other external tasks that modify files in the backing store and set EA's on them.
Does metatagger do any writing to a file directly? Would it go direct rather than run a TS CLT as SYSTEM?
Has anyone seen this before?
Thanks.
Darren.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
MichaelP
Did you ever figure out what the problem was? Were you able to fix? I am experiencing the same problem.
dazzlad
No I am afraid I didn't get around this.
In the end i wrote a perl wrapper around a metatagger executable that suggested keywords and then parsed that data before using iwextattr to set the attribs myself.
I have my wrapper script, but it's on my server at home in London and I am in Stockholm at the moment.
If you can wait until the weekend then I will post it in this thread.
I was working for iwov at the time and even their meta-tagger techlists couldn't help me get around this issue.
Good luck.
Darren.
Migrateduser
Darren,
Support should be able to help you on this one. Have you filed a case?
Cheers,
Clark
Migrateduser
Does anybody have resolution to this issue?. I am getting the same error
ERROR: SYSTEM has no write permission.
Trying to run iwmtbatch from workflow external task.