Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to add a second database to existing WorkSite server
shadow1
Hi,
I am trying to add a second database/library to an existing WorkSite 8 setup. The existing setup has one WorkSite 8 server pointing to a single database/library.
I need to add a second database/library to represent a second office. I was able to create a new database and create the ODBC on the WorkSite server. Using the Database Adminstration tool on the server, I can add the database to the list of WorkSite databases.
However, there is not data in the database and I cannot see it from the DeskSite client. What did I do wrong and did I miss something?
Any help will be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shadow1
I figured out what I missed - I have to duplicate the user data to the new database.