Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Automatically attach modified files?
bagman
TeamSite 6.1 SP1 on Solaris
Interface: Pro
Maybe TeamSite has done this all along and I just never noticed it, but I'm curious if this is functionality or a bug?
I was trying to test some error trapping in a script in case no files were attached to the workflow. I go into a workarea and a directory and click the "Submit" button. I did
not
select any files.
When the workflow runs or I view the debug, two files are attached. These happen to be the only modified files in that particular directory. If I go to a directory that does not contain any modified files, I get an error when clicking the "Submit" button.
Is this by design? I can see where this could be a handy feature, but I can also see where it might create problems. It could pick up a file that's not meant to be submitted yet, owned by another user, etc. I'd rather throw the user an error in the workflow.
Just curious...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Been working like that for a long time,
Andy