Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
replicant size
sachin_sharma78
Hi all,
Is it possible to fetch the number of one type of item in replicant in tpl file. In my DCT I have 3 fields (say date, name, age) which are in replicant and I need to fetch the total number of one type of fields (like date) in my tpl.
Thanks,
Sachin
TS 6.0.1
win 2k3
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rpatiban
I am not sure I understand your question fully.
But I think, this is what you might be looking for.
<iw_iterate list='dcr.container.replicantItem' var='var1'>
<iw_value name='var1.date'/>
</iw_iterate>
If the above doesn't help, you may want to explain more in detail, what exactly you are looking for.
Nicholas
Do you have date, name, age all three as different replicants or under one item.
As said, attaching your datacapture.cfg will help great to understand your situation.
Thanks Nicholad