Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Default path while saving page
sumitk
Hi,
Is there any way to display the default output path while generating the output page?
For eg. If the user is generating page for "example" data type, the default output path while saving page should be "/public/example".
Can it be done through modifications in templating.cfg file? I don't want to restrict the user to save in the default path only. He can save it whereever he wants. But he should see "/public/example" as default instead of "/" while saving the file.
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Thanks and Regards,
Sumit
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
try below in templating.cfg
<branch vpath-regex=".*" preview-dir="/templatedata/public/example">
Thanks Nicholas
sumitk
Hi Nicholas,
Thanks for the solution. But this will give me the preview path and not the generate path. I want to give the default generate path.
Is there any way for this?
Cheers,
Sumit
Nidhi_Agrawal
In templating.cfg file u can use...
<directory dir-regex="..." />
The <directory> element uses regex syntax to specify where generated HTML files based on the presentation template may be saved.
Regards
Nidhi
sumitk
Hi Nidhi !!!
Thanks for the solution. But this approach will restrict the user to save the generated file in the mentioned path. User wont be able to save the file anywhere else apart from the mentioned path as he gets the error message. I want the "/public/example" to be displayed as default path while saving but at the same time user should be able to save the page in any location as he wants.
Cheers,
Sumit
Nidhi_Agrawal
Hi Sumit,
I am also not very much sure about that.
But u can try regex like "/public/example/\.*"
I think this shud allow u to save ur generated files more downward in hierarchy...
Nidhi