Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Generate output file (html or jsp or asp etc.)?
System
I have a problem. I want to set generate output file (html or jsp or asp etc.). Where I can set it? (.js or ???)
Thanks.
Piman Vajalobol
Assistant Analyst Programmer
Krung Thai Computer Services Co.,Ltd. Thailand.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
For my first question. I found the answer already. I set "IWPageGeneration.setOutputFile(filename create_directories)" in .js file.
When I click Genarate bottom, I can save the form dcr and html file.
But now I confuse about the step of genarate html. I would like to know which the stop of genarate html of Teamsite?
1. Form API (Click save -->save DCR and save html)
2. Workflow (on submit External Task)
Finally please tell the best way for me.
Thank you.
Nicholas
Not understandingI, what kind of requirement you have..
but the simplest way to set the output file type is to set it in templating.cfg like below
<template name="test1.tpl" extension="html">
or
<template name="test1.tpl" extension="jsp">
you can set multiple presentation templates with different extensions also.
Thanks Nicholas