Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite Login page code while downloading jsp
Sushant
Hi,
Currently we are using Teamsite 6.5, OS - SunOS 5.9.
We have some imported jsp's(not generated through the templates). While trying to edit the jsp, we get the Teamsite Login page code, in the editor.
This happens rarely, but surely.
The likely reason, may be, the session getting expired while the download is yet to take place.
Could any one please throw some light on this issue.
Thanks in advance,
Sushant.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
Did you tried logging thru multiple TS logins then probably it's a cache issue.
Just try deleting the IWTemp, Temp and Temporary Internet Files, may solve your issue.
Thanks Nicholas
ccprofessional
Which webserver/appserver is generating your jsps? Is it the same server as your other content or are you virtualizing it elsewhere?
Is it on the same machine as the TS server? Any firewalls in between?
Anything in the webserver/appserver logs?
Johnny
I think I saw this problem in the release notes for 6.5 SP1.
Maybe you should try out Service Pack 1 in your dev environment.
Have a look at the release notes.
John Cuiuli
Sushant
Hi Nicholas,
Thanx for your reply.
Firstly, to correct the problem, I have insisted the users, to clear off the files from the temp folder.
It happens very rarely.
I tried to simulate the problem, by logging is as same user simultaneously, but unable to replicate the problem.
Thanx for your suggestion.
Sushant
Thank john,
I will look into the service packs.
Sushant.