We have a custom type type_xyz that extends dm_document. The type has 15 custom attributes. We recently added a new attribute by name 'attr_new' through Composer. We also added the new attribute under 'Display Configuration->webtop->Info List'. After installing the Documentum project, we noticed that the attribute was showing up correctly in Dev environment. However, when we moved the change to UAT environment through DAR (built from same project) installation, the attribute 'attr_new'' is not displayed on proerties page ('Info' tab) as we expected.
1. When I fire below query in UAT, I do get the value 'country' in the attribute list.
select r_object_id, attribute_name,object_name from dm_display_config
where r_object_id in
(select display_config from dm_scope_config where any scope_value = 'webtop' and r_object_id in
(select scope_config from dmi_dd_type_info where type_name = 'type_xyz' and nls_key = 'en'));
2. I imported the type 'type_xyz' from UAT as an artifact into a Composer Documentum project, and the type correctly contains the attribute 'attr_new' in attribute list & Display conig (Info) list
I tried restarting Webtop after deleting app server cache, but it didn't resolve the issue.
Any thoughts on why the new attribute isn't showing up in UAT (on Properties page). Could this be a DAR installation issue?