Hi experts,
I have deleted several users. Now when I run consitency checker it displays that this acl is not valid and it points to non existing user. Also dm_acl is not changeable so I can't delete them too.What should I do?
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
If the acl is not referenced on any documents, there is an option on the dmClean job that will delete all unrefenced ACL objects. See Content Server Admin guide for more details on how to configure the job to do this.
Thanks Jonny,
It cleaned this acls. But there were 30 invalid acls, the job cleaned 20 of them but 10 acls still there.
Try adding those users back in, then try to delete the acls. This is why EMC recommends NOT deleting a user object.
Message was edited by: Johnny Gee
Is it ok if I delete this entries from oracle tables?The problem is that I am now unable to recreate them.
You can, but I would make sure they are not referenced in any objects first.