Hi,
How can a user save/export a simple report and a crystal report to pdf and csv formats from dashboard in BAM6.5 SP2.
Is there feature available OOTB or we can achieve this by some configuration.?
Thanks, T
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
I just checked my xcp image and you can print dashboard report, but there doesnt seem to be an export option.
You can save/export crystal report from the viewer - this is out of the box (look at the upper left hand corner of the window and there are couple of icons).
Thanks Johnny. I will check the crystal report viewer for the icons once again.
What about the simple reports (which directly come out of PRS). Is there any feature for saving/exporting simple reports to pdf format from the dashboard.
Regards
I was doubtful about this feature for simple reports since nothing is mentioned about exporting such reports in guides or anywhere else. Thanks for confirming this.
Regards.