Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Show the data in the form based on the Owner Level
System
Hi,
I am using teamsite 6.5.
I have explained my scenario below.
I have a Press Release form ,I want the form to be configured based on the user level.
For Example,
If a User 1 comes and add some data on the form, the data added in the form should not be visible to some other User whenever they come and edit the same form.
I have to configure The forms and the data based on the User levels.Only the Administrator is allowed to see all the users data on the form.
Is this is possible in Interwoven Teamsite.
If anyone knows a solution to this.Kindly help.
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Yes, it's possible with using tags and FormAPI but I'm wondering why you would not have these different users viewing / editing different DCR's altogether?
jbonifaci
One thing to keep in mind when designing a formapi solution is that formapi is only executed in edit mode. If someone opens the DCR in view mode, they would then be able to see all of the fields.
~Jeff