Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to install visualformat to firefox?
System
Now I am using firefox to login teamsite controlcenter, how can I use visual format in firefox instead of IE, I have chosen to download visual format and run it,but firefox have no change.
any suggestion?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
Check out below link
http://www.ektron.com/ewebeditpro2/test.htm
Thanks Nicholas
Johnny
Then try reading the documentation
John Cuiuli
Nicholas
Do you mean, a chance available? I'm curious.
-- NIcholas
ccprofessional
>> controlcenter
???
VF/ewebeditpro is an activeX component, which is IE specific
gzevin
our guys in the office have downloaded the latest version of Ektron from their site and they say it now works in firefox with TeamSite.
obviously, this is not supported
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU