Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCR in a frame
pbose
Hi,
In one of my CGI task I need to open a DCR with Visual Format control in a frame of the window. The main window has two frames. In top frame I select the file to be edited from a list and the bottom I load the DCR using /iw-cc/edit? url.
It works fine if there is no visual format control in the DCR but it fails if there is one. The DCR window appears to loose reference of "top" object which I believe itself is a frame.
It throws up javascript error and fails to load the form.
Has any body attempted something similar?
Appreciate if you share your suggestion.
Oh yes, I am on TS 6.5 Win2k.
Thanks
-PB
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet