Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custim design to MediaBin Interface
vahu
Hi,
I am new to MediaBin, and have the follwing question. We need to implement a customer specific deign to the MediaBin Interface. Could someone guide me to the precise files that I need to look into inorder to redesign the HTML for the Folders/find pane and the main middle pain.
Any help/hints will be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Vaqas
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vahu
Hi,
Maybe I did make my query clear enough. I will try again and hope for a response at least from the InterWoven MediaBin team (Mr. Snider).
We need to customize the web client UI of MediaBin. Can anyone point out the file(s) that draw the HTML for the webclient. Maybe suggest an approach that can be used to redo the UI ?
BR
Vaqas
msnider
The MediaBin web client is a rather large collection of ASP files...it would help if you could list the specific customizations you are interested in doing. Also, you may want to contact Interwoven Consulting Services as they have done several web client customizations and may be able to point you in the right direction quickly.
Mark
Migrateduser
HI, msnider,
hope you can help me.
how to let MB to show txt file content in MB web client? I think it's not a hard task,but I don't know why you didnot develop such method ,even a method that just dowload and open it within IE automaitcaly!
thanks@!