Hi,
I am trying to invoke a process from a task form to send a custom email and archieve the email sent in one of the case folders. In the process I have defined the case folder as package and setting the documentId as the parameter to the process. From the user prespective, he/she will have a button - Send Notification and it is clicked a new form will be loaded to capture the email message and the sent email will need to be archieved in the case folder.
Now i have 2 questions:
1. In the process if I define the case folder as madatory package, when the user clicks the Send Notification button, the custom email form is loaded and after clicking the send button the start process form is getting loaded and it waits for the user to add the manatory case folder as package thought the case folder is added. I am not sure why this is hapenning as I have already mapped the documentId as the parameter in the invoke button. I have attached the task showing the package and case folder added.
2. I tried making the case folder package as NOT mandatory, then i am receiving the below error:
java.lang.Exception: Error occured while executing the service
at com.documentum.bps.outbound.AbstractService.execute(AbstractService.java:98)
at com.documentum.bpm.services.BPSIntegrationFramework.executeService(BPSIntegrationFramework.java:239)
at com.documentum.bpm.services.BPSIntegrationFramework.executeMethod(BPSIntegrationFramework.java:76)
at com.documentum.bpm.services.BPSIntegrationMethod.executeMethod(BPSIntegrationMethod.java:30)
at com.documentum.bpm.rtutil.GenericWorkflowMethod.execute(GenericWorkflowMethod.java:125)
at com.documentum.bpm.rtutil.GenericWorkflowMethod.execute(GenericWorkflowMethod.java:278)
at com.documentum.bpm.rtutil.GenericWorkflowMethod.execute(GenericWorkflowMethod.java:63)
at com.documentum.mthdservlet.DfMethodRunner.runIt(Unknown Source)
at com.documentum.mthdservlet.AMethodRunner.runAndReturnStatus(Unknown Source)
at com.documentum.mthdservlet.DoMethod.invokeMethod(Unknown Source)
at com.documentum.mthdservlet.DoMethod.doPost(Unknown Source)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:230)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:179)
at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:84)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:104)
at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(CachedConnectionValve.java:157)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:241)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error occured while writing content
at com.documentum.bps.utils.PackageUtils.setContentData(PackageUtils.java:698)
at com.documentum.bps.utils.PackageUtils.setContent(PackageUtils.java:661)
at com.documentum.bps.utils.PackageUtils.setContentInfo(PackageUtils.java:652)
at com.documentum.bps.utils.PackageUtils.setNodeValue(PackageUtils.java:604)
at com.documentum.bps.utils.PackageUtils.setAttachmentNodeValue(PackageUtils.java:514)
at com.documentum.bps.utils.PackageUtils.setValuesForAttachment(PackageUtils.java:446)
at com.documentum.bps.utils.PackageUtils.setPersistentNodeValue(PackageUtils.java:429)
at com.documentum.bps.utils.DocbaseUtils.setProcessDataValue(DocbaseUtils.java:199)
at com.documentum.bps.pkgcopy.runtime.PackageCopyService.setInputNodeValue(PackageCopyService.java:42)
at com.documentum.bps.outbound.AbstractService.executeInputMappingRules(AbstractService.java:146)
at com.documentum.bps.outbound.AbstractService.execute(AbstractService.java:66)
... 30 more
Caused by: DfSysObjectException:: THREAD: http-0.0.0.0-9080-2; MSG: [DFC_SYSOBJECT_CANT_HAVE_CONTENT] Object 'April 15, 2011 14:26:26' cannot have content since it is of type 'lead_management'; ERRORCODE: ff; NEXT: null
at com.documentum.fc.client.DfSysObjectException.newCantHaveContentException(DfSysObjectException.java:103)
at com.documentum.fc.client.content.impl.ContentManager.verifyContentAccessSupported(ContentManager.java:137)
at com.documentum.fc.client.content.impl.ContentManager.makeContentInternal(ContentManager.java:484)
at com.documentum.fc.client.content.impl.ContentManager.addContentInternal(ContentManager.java:468)
at com.documentum.fc.client.content.impl.ContentManager.setFile(ContentManager.java:462)
at com.documentum.fc.client.DfSysObject.doSetFile(DfSysObject.java:2069)
at com.documentum.fc.client.DfSysObject.setFileEx(DfSysObject.java:2057)
at com.documentum.fc.client.DfSysObject.setFile(DfSysObject.java:2052)
at com.documentum.fc.client.DfFolder___PROXY.setFile(DfFolder___PROXY.java)
at com.documentum.bps.utils.PackageUtils.setContentData(PackageUtils.java:693)
... 40 more
Attached is the process template. The Process Data Mapping is where i am getting this error. The screenshot of the process data mapping is also attached.
Hope someone can tell me why this is happening.
Thanks
Rajesh Mani